[Sidefx-houdini-list] VFX article

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:19:15 EDT 2007

man thats a dodgy beard

A 3d union is a great idea but wouldn't it just start price artists out of
the market? Its ok trying to  set miniumum wages and all but if the big
studios wont pay any more  wont the fx houses suffer?

Mind you the unions did work for the coal workers, the steel workers, the
post workers and got votes for women.!