[Sidefx-houdini-list] VFX article

Luca Zappala luca at cinesite.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 10:05:16 EDT 2007

We could join a 3d union where we set the max working hours min wages
etc. etc.,
however bear in mind that until there are freelancers willing to work
crazy hours for little money
such a thing as a 3d union will be useless...

We should first "teach" people that it's not companies "offering" a job
to the lucky ones, it's artists providing
a valuable service to companies