[Sidefx-houdini-list] Sharing animation with Max

Dries Desmet dries at urga.be
Thu Jun 7 09:27:20 EDT 2007

Hey thanks Rangi.
Coincidence, but I might need your script right from next week. Now I
don't have to do as much research. What a true globalist you are :-)
So you've completely dropped perl now?

Also, does anyone know if 3dsMax runs well on Vista? I was on the
lookout, but I can't find a windows XP in the stores here any longer. Do
I have to run it illegaly, now that I don't want to? But if Vista runs
well with Max and if it maybe has better improved integration with linux
(I mean like sshfs and other fuse file systems), I might try that route
then.

Dries.