[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: Macbook Pro

Rangi Sutton rangi at kanuka.com.au
Thu Jun 7 03:10:40 EDT 2007

Gene Dreitser wrote:
> Heh... sometimes, you just need to use metaballs, for their, you know.... meta-ball-ness ;)

Hey.. we're all into pushing our computers to the limits of their
resources... but installing Vista!?! Craziness...

Here's an interesting story instead...

http://www.worldalmanac.com/blog/2006/11/oh_penguin_the_pipes_are_calli.html

"The penguin was indifferent. Per their report:
Neither rousing marches, lively reels, nor melancholy laments seemed to
have any effect on these lethargic, phlegmatic birds; there was no
excitement, no sign of appreciation or disapproval, only sleepy
indifference."