[Sidefx-houdini-list] .otl

Edward Lam edward at sidefx.com
Tue Jun 5 10:28:02 EDT 2007

On a sidenote about the HOME environment variable, it is always defined
within Houdini. When Houdini starts on Windows, if HOME is not set, then
it attempts to set it to the user's My Documents directory if it can be
determined. If it can't determine the My Documents directory, then it is
set to the temp directory. Of course, if HOME is already set, then
Houdini does nothing.

-Edward