[Sidefx-houdini-list] .otl

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Tue Jun 5 10:00:30 EDT 2007

In the textport of houdini type

Echo $HOME

That will tell you where it is.
It might be in the dos short form, if you are on windows that is, if you don't know how to read the path just copy and paste it into the windows start menu "run" option, that should open a browser at the right location.

You can store otls anywhere you like though, they don't have to be in your $HOME directory.

Si