[Sidefx-houdini-list] .otl

Georg Duemlein, Dipl.-Des. info at preset.de
Tue Jun 5 10:00:36 EDT 2007

"Where I lay my head is $home"

You need to "install" the otl using the file menu.
Either refer the help for this topic or follow the steps I described
here: <http://www.preset.de/2007/0323/colorcube/>

$home is also the base of your houdini installation and depends on your
OS and setup.
On a default wíndows installation $home is usually at:
documents and settings/user/

hope this helps

Georg