[Sidefx-houdini-list] MacBook Pro

jason lam j.lam81 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 21:37:43 EDT 2007

a cheaper alternative to the m90 is the inspiron 9400. doesn't have quadro
but the 7800 or 7900 seems to run openGL quite fine up to quite complex
scenes. (haven't directly compared to a quadro). Plus it also does great on
games!
IBM thinkpads are great, i had one but it was ATI (albiet with a fireGL
card) and it was ok, wasn't the best in terms of OpenGL though, few minor
issues.

Jais