[Sidefx-houdini-list] MacBook Pro

Gregory Karydis nutman at otenet.gr
Mon Jun 4 15:33:47 EDT 2007

I totally agree,
I have both the MacBook Pro 17" (most recent release) and a Dell M90
They both have the same CPU (T7600 @ 2.33Ghz) and they both have 3GB of ram.
I installed BoodCamp with all the recommended settings andgot houdini to
work but it is not stable at all.
No problems with heat or with fan noise (I didn't know there's a fan in
there really!)
But for Houdini the Dell M90 with the Quadro 3500M and the 1920x1200 display
is the best you can go for.