[Sidefx-houdini-list] VFX article

zoran arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:36:23 EDT 2007

thats for sure
than we should just stop putting this art prefixes to cg related job titles
because it doesn't have anything to do with art
and people who will stay and create cg content will be persons educated by
star wars trilogy and video games and when you mention Monet or Leonardo
they will think you are from another planet....