[Sidefx-houdini-list] MacBook Pro

Dave Nunez nunezd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:00:39 EDT 2007

Hey Zoran,  I was thinking of getting an m90 also but from what a
friend told me.. they are not really good for gaming because of some
driver issues.. don't know, haven't been keeping up with hardware
technology so maybe I should start doing some research.  Cheers, -d

On 6/4/07, zoran arizanovic <zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to have dell precision m90:(
> precision dell was tested against boxx and alienware and it won!
> maybe it doesnt look so hot but it work
> and friend has m70 and is very satisfied
>
> On 6/4/07, zoran arizanovic <zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > yes
> > back at my previous work(game company)
> > we had majority machines with ati then I started seeing problems in maya
> > and asked for test with quadro which I knew from before:)
> > difference of handling high geo data in viewport was amazing after that we
> > aimed to buy new artists especially modelers machines with low to medium
> > quadro card
> >
> > On 6/4/07, Jed Schwartz <jed at jedschwartz.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Yea, I'm also concerned about the ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 Grphx
> > > card. HP put a similar card in my zd7000 when I sent it in for
> > > service a couple of months ago. Now there seems to be a problem with
> > > open GL working correctly with houdini- I've tried a few things, but
> > > haven't been able to de-bug it so far-

> > --
> > Zoran Arizanovic
> > http://arizanovic.blogspot.com/
> >

> --
> Zoran Arizanovic
> http://arizanovic.blogspot.com/

When things get too complicated, it sometimes makes sense to stop and
wonder: Have I asked the right question?
-Enrico Bombieri