[Sidefx-houdini-list] MacBook Pro

Dave Nunez nunezd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:43:12 EDT 2007

While on the subject, can anyone recommend a good "all rounder" laptop
that can also do graphics with reasonable performance.  Was thinking
of getting a dell inspiron XPS M1710 or an hp notebook.  Will be dual
booting it with prob debian or fedora and windose.

Cheers, -d

On 6/4/07, zoran arizanovic <zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I also wanted to do this but mac doesn't come with nvidia quadro:(
> thats why I am not sure anymore
>
> On 6/4/07, Jed Schwartz <jed at jedschwartz.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm looking to replace an older laptop and considering getting a
> > MacBook Pro to set  up for dual boot OSx and linux- If anyone has
> > positive or negative experiences with this I'd really appreciate the
> > feedback-
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Jed-

> Zoran Arizanovic
> http://arizanovic.blogspot.com/

When things get too complicated, it sometimes makes sense to stop and
wonder: Have I asked the right question?
-Enrico Bombieri