[Sidefx-houdini-list] MacBook Pro

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Mon Jun 4 11:37:29 EDT 2007

Yea, I'm also concerned about the ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 Grphx
card. HP put a similar card in my zd7000 when I sent it in for
service a couple of months ago. Now there seems to be a problem with
open GL working correctly with houdini- I've tried a few things, but
haven't been able to de-bug it so far-