[Sidefx-houdini-list] changed inputs

Edward Lam edward at sidefx.com
Fri Jun 1 09:48:27 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,

It should work. Try stripping your problem down to as simple a SOP as
possible first. And if that doesn't work, try posting your simple code
to the list. Make sure you're giving it the correct input index. :)

I assume you're using Houdini 7.0 or later though. In earlier versions,
it would only work for a single input.

-Edward