[Sidefx-houdini-list] String manipulation

jordibares jordibares at the-mill.com
Fri Jun 1 04:33:39 EDT 2007

Thanks everybody for the answers, I find this approach really powerful for
more convoluted tasks but honestly I was expecting some easier and direct
way to manipulate paths and filenames.

I may therefore ask you guys at sidefx to consider adding this kind of
modifiers like the ones in the csh which are simple and very useful (:r :t
:h :e ).

Thanks a lot
jb