[Sidefx-houdini-list] Sharing animation with Max

Georg Duemlein, Dipl.-Des. info at preset.de
Fri Jun 1 02:08:16 EDT 2007

Hi Brian,

just release it [1].
It is very respectable you asked. I appreciate this and will join to
release mine as well.
I asked John Burnett, the Author of pointcache2, if it is ok I share my
modified source. There is no licence/copyright in the package, I
couldn't find one.

Depending on his answer I can share my script or post a tutorial how to
brew your own based on PointCache2 v12.11.2003[2].

I /tried/ to release some of my scripts, but it is a mixed blessing.
I am definitely not a software developer. I just fix problems and build
mockups for my own pipeline. Releasing such scripts brings a henhouse of
new problems.

Georg

[2] http://maxplugins.de/max8.php?search=pointchache&sort=Author

--