[Sidefx-houdini-list] [n00n] issue particle selfcollission

Abdul-Kareem Abo-Namous anamous at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:39:24 EST 2007

Hi Georg

I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean, but in order to break
or shatter objects, you will have to pre-shatter a model (there is a
useful hda for that on the Houdini Exchange
(http://www.sidefx.com/exchange/info.php?fileid=316&versionid=316) and
then glue the parts together in the RBD Object parameters. As soon as
the force excerted on the glued parts exceeds the threshold that you
have set the parts fall apart.

There is actually a tutorial demonstrating just that
(http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=228&Itemid=132).

Hopefully this is helpful,
Abdelkareem