[Sidefx-houdini-list] Transform axis

Jerry Corda-Stanley jerry at intelligentcreatures.com
Tue Feb 27 17:17:25 EST 2007

if you want a manual solution you can use a transform SOP, disconnect
the transform handle using
then ctrl right click (I think) start orientation picking, select 3
points and your handle will snap to your
edge.

with the transform axis SOP. think of the direction as a normal, or the
direction from point0 to point1
on your edge. you can get that from a simple point expression in the
direction fields.

hope that helps some.