[Sidefx-houdini-list] LAIKA Entertainment -­ Expressions of Interest

Houdini Interest hinterest at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:45:17 EST 2007

LAIKA is a feature film animation studio based in Portland Oregon, USA.

(For more information see: http://www.laika.com/entertainment/ )

LAIKA is not currently hiring, however as part of our research into
the Houdini user-base, we are seeking expressions of interest from
Houdini users who fit all these conditions:

    * You are an Effects Supervisor, Technical Director or Artist with Houdini
       experience.

    * You are interested in working on feature animation films at LAIKA.

    * You are interested in making a new home in Portland, Oregon.

Expressions of interest should be no more than an email cover letter that
hints at your skills and availability, with a CV attachment.

Please mail all expressions of interest to hinterest at laika.com