[Sidefx-houdini-list] copy SOP stamp grid rows

Georg Duemlein, Dipl.-Des. info at preset.de
Mon Feb 26 07:51:41 EST 2007

Hi

I tried all of your tipps:

I interpreted Alvins Tip that way:
I used channel references (which I forgot they exist :() and it worked.
So I put the ch() into the box.

Edmonds Tipp with the functions:
I knew they exist, but are they saved with the file and do still exist
if I package the network as OTL?

Andrew:
First I thought that would be the thing I was looking for.
I couldn't manage to get the $prow thing ... where is it hidden?
I can stamp a ch("../grid/rows") from the copySOP.

It now works kind of.

Edmonds function would have the advantage that I can use more
complicated stuf (if rows > cols) and such.

Thnak you for your help.

Georg