[Sidefx-houdini-list] copy SOP stamp grid rows

Georg Duemlein, Dipl.-Des. info at preset.de
Sun Feb 25 14:29:13 EST 2007

Alvin and Edmond,

thank you for your answers, I will try both of them tomorrow.

I am looking for something like $BBX which I can stamp up to the boxes I
copy to the grid. $SIZEX doesn't seem to work.

http://www.preset.de/taichihoudini/colorcube/
Here I stamp $BBX/$BBY/$BBZ onto the boxes and use it as color information.
I was thinking I could stamp $SIZEX the same way.

Georg