[Sidefx-houdini-list] copy SOP stamp grid rows

Alvin Yap jtalbain at singnet.com.sg
Sun Feb 25 14:11:12 EST 2007

Hi Georg,
Are you looking for something like this? Are you trying to dynamically
size the boxes so that they will fit the grid? Please try adjusting the
sizex sizey rows and cols parameters.

You've given me another thing to test after i get back from work...
something that has rows colums, size x and y but the boxes will conform
to the max of size x and y (currently the attached sop network's
absolute size will vary depending on the size of the rows and cols.)

Hope I could help!

Regards,
Alvin