[Sidefx-houdini-list] GPU refresh issues (win x64)

Gregory Karydis nutman at otenet.gr
Wed Feb 21 16:38:08 EST 2007

I have just finished the guide for up to and including the GeForce 7xxx
series graphics adapters and it is available here:
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&p=33571#33571
This was put together from memory so please append where you think I may
have missed something.

A guide for the 8xxx series will follow hopefully in less than 24 hours
(hey, I spent 5 hours of my evening at the dentist so I am pretty tired)

If you need instructions for the 8800 GPU in the meantime, e-mail me or PM
me and I will try to help you out if I am still awake.

thanks,
gregory