[Sidefx-houdini-list] Maya .anim curves in Houdini

ken ken at corefa.com
Wed Feb 21 16:31:46 EST 2007

But Edward's point about precision could always be an issue if you got
to JIVE through CHOPs. The only way I know you can maintain the double
level of precision is to make a HDK OBJoperator to read in the world
transform matrices. We did this on during the Wild for other reasons,
but it as the only way to do it.
It was a one way street though as you could generate them, just not edit
channels after the fact. As soon as you try to represent a channel in
JIVE or CHOPs it is single level precision.

-k