[Sidefx-houdini-list] Maya .anim curves in Houdini

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:01:29 EST 2007

Yep - we have some tools to sample values out per frame, but ideally
we can hand channels back and forth between Maya and Houdini once or
twice with no (major) precision problems. We also don't want to bring
in Maya key frame animation and hand back a sample per frame channel.
Animators aren't going to be happty about that if they need to tweak
some curves...

Hmmm. Collada?

Cheers