[Sidefx-houdini-list] GPU refresh issues (win x64)

Kurt Williams kurt at rhythm.com
Wed Feb 21 12:45:35 EST 2007

jrutherford at stclaircollege.ca wrote:

>Is Rivatuner legal???  I used it on my P3 Dell with a crappy geforce 2 gts
>and it runs houdini fine but I'm still waiting for the FBI to smash down
>my door.
>Jim

I don't see why not, its your hardware :).

On a related note,

For all intents and purposes, the current batch of quadro
1500/3500/4500/5500 uses the exact same GPU, [Geforce 7800] just with
different memory/ clockspeed and video output configurations, and of
course the certified drivers that go with it.

--
Kurt Williams (x7581)
Rhythm & Hues Studios