[Sidefx-houdini-list] pop surface emission using texture

Chip Collier photex at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 07:18:35 EST 2007

I've done this before (or something close to it) by using COPS. Load your
texture or generate something in COPS and then use the pic expression in
one or both of the birth probability fields of the source POP. In mine I was
emitting from Prim (Center) radomnly. Sorry I can't be more specific at the
moment.
I'm pretty sure I came across this in OdForce or something. I didn't figure
it out on my own. :)

_chip