[Sidefx-houdini-list] UVPelt workflow

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 20 19:23:15 EST 2007

Turn on the Create UV groups options and provide a name for the part you
want to unwrap. Use Visibility sops to control which parts are visible.
At the end of the node network all the unwrapped groups will be in the
same uv space.
If you RMB on the uvpelt node you can save out images of your uvmaps.
That's for reference in a texture paint app.

PeterR