[Sidefx-houdini-list] GPU refresh issues (win x64)

Gregory Karydis nutman at otenet.gr
Tue Feb 20 14:25:09 EST 2007

OK, this is downright insane,
we had a few power outages during the day and the system in question had to
boot in safe mode after shutting down ubruptly.
While in safe mode and ready to restart my computer normally I thought "why
not?" and fired up Houdini which miraculously performed without a hitch and
without the annoying refresh issue.

I think it's all down to the drivers after all.
I will document my progress in case someone else has the same problem in the
future.
Any ideas are welcome.
Thanks,
gregory.