[Sidefx-houdini-list] 3D Connexion controllers with Houdini

Darran Edmundson darran at edmstudio.com
Mon Feb 19 22:19:10 EST 2007

Gregory Karydis wrote:
> Just curious, how much would it cost SESI to develop this?
> maybe a few of us interested could pool together to make it happen :)

I could only speculate.  I'd guess though about 1-2 weeks of developer
time at a rate (again guessing) of $1000/day.  Say $10k at most.  Really
though, 3d Connexion should be paying this ...

Perhaps it is worthing pointing both this number to 3D Connexion.  SESI
does contract programming, and adding SpacePilot support really can't be
done through the HDK.  It needs to be done within Side Effects.

Cheers,
Darran.

--
Darran Edmundson [darran at edmstudio.com]
Interactive visualization for museums and industry