[Sidefx-houdini-list] 3D Connexion controllers with Houdini

Gregory Karydis nutman at otenet.gr
Mon Feb 19 19:26:48 EST 2007

Hi,
This may sound like I am promoting a 3D controller but I'm not. It just made
my life easier with other 3D apps so I'm asking "Why not a plugin for
Houdini?"
Anyone use a 3D Connexion controller (SpacePilot, SpaceTraveller, etc) with
other 3D apps?

I am using the SpacePilot model with Maya for quite a while now and I am
fairly disappointed there is no support for Houdini.

Ziva Nissan of 3D Connexion told me they will try to contact SESI and
there's been no update since. (I am not aware of how fast things like that
are supposed to move)
Here's the post I made in 3D Connexion's forum
http://www.3dconnexion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=308&highlight=

I have made a simillar post in SESI's forum
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=6560&highlight=

So I think the more of us ask for it the faster it will be made.

Thanks
gregory