[Sidefx-houdini-list] iges again

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Mon Feb 19 12:55:54 EST 2007

Thanks Moritz.

Not too late at all ( as we are trying to get this process
smoothed out not only for our current project ...... but for
similar work coming down the line).

Unfortunately (as it applies to Rhino), we're all Linux here ( and Mac).
But we do have access to some colleagues working primarily
on windows. If Rhino considerably streamlines the process
it will definitely be worth looking into further.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Larry

--
Larry Giunta