[Sidefx-houdini-list] wireframe render.

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 18:03:36 EST 2007

Hi Luc,
     I'm not sure why Ends (Unroll) and adding the "width" attribute
didn't work for you, works OK for me. Do you need a hidden-line
render? If so, use Object Merge into a second object with your
pre-Ends geometry (i.e. the "real" polys) and set that object to
Matte. Render them together et voila, hidden line.

Cheers,

Peter B