[Sidefx-houdini-list] wireframe render.

Jerry Corda-Stanley jerry at intelligentcreatures.com
Fri Feb 16 17:31:49 EST 2007

you can use a point SOP to add attributes based on distance from camera.
If I remember correctly you also need to do a point sort by depth too
otherwise the draw
order in your viewport makes the wireframe look weird.  This way you can
fake zdepth stuff.
If there's  too much aliasing you can do a GL render at 3 times your
output images size
and then scale down in comp.