[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK COP

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 07:07:04 EST 2007

Hi Everybody,,,,

Just trying to play with HDK Cops. I saw the "Sample Generator" code, but I don't know how to access the "x" and "y" info from the context. In "generateTile" function,
 i found "tiles->myX1" and "tiles->myY1" that is the Xmin and Ymin for the tile, but couldn't find the X and Y of the current pixel it is processing.
Suppose I want to make a Gradient Generator from black to white, how can do that???

------iamjaideep80
Jaideep Khadilkar
(TD, Sciclone Motion Graphics)