[Sidefx-houdini-list] Multiple channels to export (CHOPS)

Dave Nunez nunezd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 04:36:26 EST 2007

hmm, thanks Rangi. bclip won't work for me though.. need ascii tab
delimited channels (with their transforsm) because I'm taking them to
python then to matlab then back to houdini.

Cheers,

D.

On 2/9/07, Rangi Sutton <rangi.sutton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dave Nunez wrote:
> > Thanks for the help guys, I kind of figured that this was a script
> > job.  It would be really nice to have an op that does this
> > automatically though.
> >
> Just write a couple of pages of MEL.. I mean python ... I mean wrong
> package. Sheeet.. throw down a few nodes and wrap it up in an HDA.
>
> Or download this, Install Operator Type.. put down a "Write Channels" chop.
>
> http://www.sidefx.com/exchange/info.php?fileid=366&versionid=366
>
> Writes out each channel into a seperate .bclip
>
> r.
>
> (Sorry if this is a dup.. I got my email accounts confused and don't
> know if the last one went though. Link is correct on this one though..)

When things get too complicated, it sometimes makes sense to stop and
wonder: Have I asked the right question?
-Enrico Bombieri