[Sidefx-houdini-list] Multiple channels to export (CHOPS)

Rangi Sutton rangi at kanuka.com.au
Fri Feb 9 01:54:48 EST 2007

Dave Nunez wrote:
> Thanks for the help guys, I kind of figured that this was a script
> job.  It would be really nice to have an op that does this
> automatically though.
Just write a couple of pages of MEL.. I mean python ... I mean wrong
package. Sheeet.. throw down a few nodes and wrap it up in an HDA. Or
download this. ;)

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=8

Writes out each channel into a seperate .bclip

r.

--
Rangi Sutton
3D Animation and VFX              Kanuka Studio