[Sidefx-houdini-list] point versus vertex textures ...

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Thu Feb 8 04:44:41 EST 2007

Rangi Sutton wrote:

> Several versions ago Houdini didn't do this and you had to use a facet
> sop, or jump through hoops making multiple uv maps. But these days we're
> all on board.
>
> Beers,
> r.

Lets hope it will be the same for Vertex Normals in a future version.
I'm jumping through hoops a lot to generate, modify/transform and export
them in Houdini.
I've re-enforced the excisting RFE at SESI but if more people are
jumping hoops then please help me to raise the RFE's priority.
Houdini is not on board on this one at the moment.

cheers,
benS