[Sidefx-houdini-list] Multiple channels to export (CHOPS)

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 03:32:10 EST 2007

Just point a Channel ROP at the final CHOP and click Render (well,
give it a file name). That's assuming all your channels are in a
single CHOP, of course. Do not use Frame Range on the Channel ROP,
this is a common mistake, since CHOPs almost always has the entire
range of channel data available at all times, and it will all be saved
into the .chan file.

Cheers,

Peter B