[Sidefx-houdini-list] Multiple channels to export (CHOPS)

Dave Nunez nunezd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 03:24:47 EST 2007

Hi guys, what is the best way to export (save to disk) multiple
channels, I have close to a hundred and fifty channels that need to be
exported out to disk from a chop network.  Just wondering whats the
best (cleanest/most efficient) approach.  Should I be using ROPS or
the chwrite command in a script?  is there another way to do this ?
I'm prob being lazy but the size of the data and channels are likely
to increase in the near future, so making connections by hand is a
tedious task to say the least and prone to human error.

Thanks in advance,

D.

BTW, saving ASCII tab delimited chan files

--
When things get too complicated, it sometimes makes sense to stop and
wonder: Have I asked the right question?