[Sidefx-houdini-list] units in houdini

Luca Zappala luca at cinesite.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 13:07:44 EST 2007

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the detailed reply; I take this could definitely be part
of the 4# blog ! :-)
I'll be dealing mostly with particles so I'll have to be careful here.
I'll run some tests later on to see if pop forces respond proportionally
to the global scale. When designing a similar system in another well
known package with begins with M, (guess which one),
I found out that not all forces responded well to global scale changes.
Actually two forces were not bound to the relative size at all. In other
words it became a rather laborious job to accomodate for all the
different forces behaviours when scaling :)

Thanks
Luca