[Sidefx-houdini-list] units in houdini

steven ong steve_nong at pointy.tv
Fri Feb 2 09:10:47 EST 2007

Hi Luca,

A general rule of thumb is 1 m/unit in Houdini. When you read in
geometry from Maya, they will be hundreds of units in Houdini because
Maya is using 1cm/unit.

Unless the scale is so big that you get into precision errors, no need
to rescale either way, just work with the geometry as it is.

Cheers!
steven