[Sidefx-houdini-list] unsubscribeing

david schoneveld agentfx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 13:26:17 EST 2007

as you can see below I'm stuck sorry to send this to all.

On 2/1/07, mailman-owner at sidefx.com <mailman-owner at sidefx.com > wrote: You
are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
mailman-owner at sidefx.com.

I've been trying to get off this mailing list and it's becomeing very
frustrating it always tells me I'm not allowed.