[Sidefx-houdini-list] H9 UI configuration

Lisa Reynolds lisa at red3d.com
Thu Dec 27 01:15:25 EST 2007

I have a couple of UI questions for those of you that have been using
H9...

I have a two monitor setup and with H8 I used to use one monitor for
the viewport and the other for network, parameter panes, and the help
browser. Now with H9 I'm trying to recreate that setup, but when I
tear off the network or parameter pane there are other panes below
it. How do I move those nested panes as a set over to my other monitor?

I saw a preference setting for saving desktops automatically, but
where do you create/name desktops?

Also, I seem to have hit a bug when I try to tear off the help pane
and then close down the blank pane left behind, H9 crashes consistently.