[Sidefx-houdini-list] Influence Attribute

Shawn Faherty masstapro at comcast.net
Sun Dec 23 21:53:34 EST 2007

I believe you can right click and open up the channel editor in chops, then select which channels you want to look at.
Maybe set this ahead of time before you open up the editor.

Just joined this list after a long absence and I receive the digest bundled in a single e-mail.
I guess there is no way for me to simply reply to a subject this way.

~Shawn
www.massta.com