[Sidefx-houdini-list] Help on H9

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 22:07:36 EST 2007

We just got through a range of problems with the help server. A couple
of things you might want to look at:

1./ Have the python installation that comes with Houdini first in your
$PYTHON_PATH.
2./ Have Java installed on your system. Have $JAVA_HOME in your
environment point to wherever Java lives.

They're two things. We eventually managed to get the help working with
our own build of python 2.5.1, but we had to rebuild sqlite/pysqlite
and have that in our python build. All fun and games.

Cheers