[Sidefx-houdini-list] Influence Attribute

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sat Dec 22 17:33:02 EST 2007

I'm curious to know at what level chop becomes a problem. Is it only
when you actually look at the data in chop? That reminds me a complex
hair setup in Maya that calculated properly but if you looked at the
hypergraph by accident then the application could crash just because
there was too much nodes and connection to display at the same time.

François