[Sidefx-houdini-list] Help on H9

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sat Dec 22 09:17:17 EST 2007

I suspect they've changed something lately because I've been using H9 on
OpenSuse 10.2 and the doc used to work.

It doesn't work on mine anymore but since I always use the doc on my
Windows machine I haven't investigated further.

The only other thing I can think of is changes I did in my /ets/hosts file.

François