[Sidefx-houdini-list] Influence Attribute

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Dec 21 10:54:56 EST 2007

I've tried them all and I must admit I prefer the VOP solution but it's
been good for me to practice CHOP because I tend to forget to use it.

However it took 193ms to cook with chop and 840ms with vop and 4.28s
with point sop. Sean, when you say large data, do you mean with lots of
channels or lots of points?

Maybe my vop implementation was not optimized thought. Anyway I agree I
should avoid Point Sop with huge data ;)

François