[Sidefx-houdini-list] Influence Attribute

Spencer Lueders Spencer.Lueders at framestore-cfc.com
Thu Dec 20 11:38:38 EST 2007

You could use a point SOP where you have your unedited color Geometry in the first input and your painted Geometry in the second.  Create a spare channel called "blend" and then in your Color Parameter have the expression in the CR, CG, CB channels respectively

fit01(ch("blend"), $CR, $CR2), fit01(ch("blend"), $CG, $CG2), fit01(ch("blend"), $CB, $CB2)

then you can use the "blend" channel to determine how much of the 2nd input you want.  Its basically a simple blendshape that you can use for your own attributes on a per point level.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but hope this helps.

Spencer